Float through San Diego Harbor on a sunset cruise aboard a luxury yacht, featuring a gourmet dinner paired with local craft beer. Start with a glass of Champagne as you board, and then enjoy your meal with two beer tasters ... More info ›
Special Offer - Price displayed includes up to 15% discount off the local admission gate price! - Book Now!
Float through San Diego Harbor on a sunset cruise aboard a luxury yacht, featuring a gourmet dinner paired with local craft beer. Start with a glass of Champagne as you board, and then enjoy your meal with two beer tasters. Food options include a pasta bar, barbecued pork, brisket and desserts; additional drinks are available for purchase from the full bar. The fun continues after dinner with live music and dancing on board.
Make your way to San Diego Harbor and board a luxury yacht that accommodates up to 600 guests and seats up to 350 diners. You’re greeted with a flute of Champagne before settling in for a gourmet dinner paired with local brews.
Your 2.5-hour cruise features multiple food stations including pasta, smoked brisket, pulled pork, grilled macaroni-and-cheese cakes, and a selection of mouthwatering desserts (see a sample menu below). Enjoy two 5-ounce (148-ml) beer tastings from a rotating roster of regional craft breweries such as Stone Brewing Co. and Saint Archer Brewing Company, selected to pair perfectly with your meal. Additional beer and flights are available for purchase at the full bar.
While you glide across the harbor, watch the sunset and take in twilight views of the San Diego skyline. Two lower levels provide both climate-controlled and open-air decks, and the upper platform offers a 360-degree view that includes the San Diego–Coronado Bridge, Coronado Island and even as far south as Mexico.
Continue the party after dinner with live onboard music and dancing, twirling amid the yacht’s elegant mahogany and cherry wood interior.
Food stations may include:
- Cheese tortellini and bowtie pasta
- Choice of ingredients: sliced Italian sausage, diced tomatoes, scallions, bell peppers, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, garlic, fresh basil and more
- Choice of sauce: San Marcos mushroom–gorgonzola, basil-pesto or marinara sauce with parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes
- Hand-pulled barbecued pork with apple-fennel slaw on mini-brioche buns
- Coffee-rubbed pit-roasted brisket with smoked tomato jam on mini-brioche buns
- Grilled macaroni-and-cheese cakes with crispy pork belly
- Double-layer carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and chopped walnuts
- Triple-layer chocolate ganache cake with Grand Marnier
- New York cheesecake with fresh berry coulis
- Southern pecan pie with whipped cream
- Market-fresh seasonal fruit platter including ripe melons, pineapple, red grapes and local seasonal berries with honey-lemon yogurt dip